Itinerary: Hanoi – Halong Habour – Bai Tu Long bay – Vong Vieng fishing village – Halong Bay – Sung Sot cave – Halong Habour – Hanoi.
Duration: 02 days 01 nights
White Dolphin Boat
Top Luxuriously Halong Bay Cruise, the White Dolphin Cruise is offering an excellent service of cruising Halong Bay. Unlike other big Junks with 20 – 40 cabins White Dolphin offer much more privacy for your life time travel of Halong bay.
- Cruising, swimming on a quite beach or sunbathing on sundesk, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Ha Long Bay in the white Dolphin.
- Transfer to another boat cruise to visit Tortoise Island, Man’s head island, Dong Tien Lake, Van Gia floating villages
- Visit Amazing cave, Dong rock island…..
Good for :
- Couples, honeymooners, friends, expats and Vietnamese
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in style.
- Those who loves to join local activities while enjoying the holiday.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong
07:45-08:30: Pick up at your hotel and depart for Halong city .
12:30: Welcome at HonGaiWharf. Check-in at Bai Tu Long Coffee.
12:45: Transfer to the White Dolphin Cruises boat by tender, enjoy Welcome Drink. Receive cruise briefing then have lunch with fresh seafood is served while the junk heading out the bay.
13:30: Cruise to the grand Bai Tu Long Bay through the limestone cliffs risen up from the emerald water with opportunities of photos taking then stop to explore the untouched floating village in Vong Vieng: visit to local houses, fish farm, schools and have a chat with the friendly fish men.
15:00: Lagoon kayaking or swimming on a deserted beach. Watch the sunset over enchanting Ha Long Bay while cruising to an overnight anchorage.
19:30: Have private Dinner on board.
21:00: Relax at leisure time.
- Relax under the starlit sky before retiring to the comfort of your cabin.
- Enjoy chatting at Bar.
- Enjoy night fishing.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi
07:30: Enjoy the sunrise, the lapping waves, the fresh sea air, the gentle breeze or get up at your leisure. Complimentary cake, tea & coffee are available on request.
08:30: Visit the most famous cave “Amazing cave”.
09:30: A fantastic cruise on the bay, passing Ga Choi Island (FightingCockIsland), Dog Rock Island and IncenseBurnersIsland… (tide levels permitted).
Brunch will be served on board as you cruise back to to White Dolphin pier. Disembark at Bai Tu Long Coffee.
12:30: The driver will picks up to come back to Hanoi.
14:00: Stop over in Dong Trieu town to have 30 minutes short break.
16:30: Arrive in Hanoi.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon request.
- Surcharge will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Things to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.